Food & Drink
You have numerous options for dining and drink during your stay in Littleton. There are restaurants in any direction from our training center and close to all the hotels.
If you need to pick something up in a pinch, or if you just want to get a special souvenir from Colorado, there are plenty of retail shopping areas around Littleton. From small shopping centers to major malls, you'll find what you are looking for- maybe even something you can't live without.
Looking for something to do after a great day of training? You name it, it's here. Not to mention nearby bowling alleys and movie theaters, we have 2 state parks within a few miles of our training center and miles of hiking trails for the people who love the outdoors. For the more adventurous people, in less than 1 hour, you can drive into the beautiful Rocky Mountains where your options are endless: fishing, hiking, camping, or even try your hand at gold panning at the old Argo Mill in Idaho Springs, CO.
Littleton Weather- Click Image For Forecast
Watch the local weather report for details.
Travel and Accommodations
Denver International Airport (DIA)
Colorado Springs Airport (COS)
Most of the nearby hotels do not provide an airport shuttle, so you will need to make arrangements to and from the airport (DIA).
Pro Ride Services- Phone: (303) 870-8000 / Email: email@example.com
or Super Shuttle.
We know that travel cost can be expensive. Denver Center for SFBT provides an independent travel agency service to offer you the best available price on hotel and airfare. Please follow these directions to use our travel agency services:
- Click on this link (or the banner above) to access our travel site
- Click on the "Register Now" button (no need to complete info yet)
- If this is your first time using our travel services, complete the registration form (You will be asked to complete a free registration with your name, email address, and password to access our travel services.) If you are already registered, click "Already Registered?" You will be taken to the log in page.
- Indicate what kind of travel you want to explore (i.e., hotel, flights)
- For hotel accommodations during a class at our training center, enter our training center address (1101 W. Mineral Ave, Littleton, Colorado 80120) in the box labeled, "Airport, Landmark, City, Address, or Zip Code."
- Change the Search distance to 2, 5, or 10 miles to locate the closest hotels at your price range
(Please note, only the Hampton Inn and Suites at 3095 W. County Line Rd, Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129 provides a free shuttle to and from our location. All other hotels will necessitate that you rent a car.)
- Click the "Search Now" button
For Flight services enter "Denver International Airport" in the box labeled "Airport, Landmark, City, Address, or Zip Code." Click on the "Search Now" button. While our travel services were originally added to provide the most affordable options while traveling to our training location, you are welcome to use our site for personal travel as well. Enjoy!